11 Feb First Insight Expands MaximEyes Sales Team
Since 1994, First Insight’s primary objective has been to help our customers focus on caring for patients and running a successful practice supported by MaximEyes EHR and practice management software.
As we enter our 25th year as a leading eye care software solutions provider, we know that innovation, flexibility, optimizing workflows, and meeting government requirements are crucial to optometry and ophthalmology businesses.
We also know that attracting talented individuals to our team ensures that we can continue to deliver superior software and service to our customers and partners.
With this in mind, we are pleased to welcome Brandon Doyle to First Insight as one of our New Customer Success Consultants. Meet Brandon at the MaximEyes by First Insight booth at SECO (711) and Vision Expo East (MS4653).
Brandon has more than 12 years of experience in the optometric industry. For the past three years, Brandon led sales for Practice Director software by the Williams Group. He previously worked for GOAL Eyecare Software serving key roles in business development, customer support, and training.
What Makes MaximEyes EHR Different?
- Smart and speedy documentation—your findings trigger or suggest codes, plans, outbound documents, and alerts. Plus, you can modify the software to make it think like you do.
- 2015 Edition certified for quality reporting and promoting interoperability programs with built-in MIPS calculators, measure indicators, and reports.
- Selected by U.S. Vision as the EHR partner for its 600+ locations in 2017 after evaluating nearly all the EHRs for optometry.
- Available in private cloud or local server configuration.
- Technical support to a live person typically in less than 30 seconds with 98%+ customer satisfaction—we have the stats to prove it.
“On a scale of 1-10, I’d rate customer support an 11. First Insight delivers quick, quality customer support so you can focus more of your time on patient care.” – Greg Caldwell, OD (read his success story)
EHR Solutions Tailored to Your Eye Care Practice
Delivering the best support and training is our top priority at First Insight. When an EHR system is successfully implemented and further optimized to think and work like you do, EHRs drive strategic decisions and quality improvements, enhance patient care, and deliver long-term value-added benefits to your eye care practice.
Ready to make your practice more efficient? Schedule a demo of MaximEyes EHR software and take a positive step forward.