02 Mar Build a Sustainable Optometry Practice with 4PatientCare and MaximEyes.com
Now more than ever, personalized, timely digital communications are essential to building a sustainable and profitable optometry practice.
Leveraging an optometry patient relationship management (PRM) system that integrates with your eye care practice management software, your staff can instantly communicate with patients—creating a more effective and enjoyable patient journey.
“Through our partnership with First Insight Corporation and our latest MaximEyes.com integration, we’re equipping eye care professionals with the solutions they need to fill their schedule and boost patient satisfaction,” says George Mustafa, Managing Director of 4PatientCare. “Together, 4PatientCare and MaximEyes.com can help build a healthier, more resilient practice.”
“4PatientCare is the only patient engagement and appointment scheduling solution focused exclusively on the eye care profession. Combine 4PatientCare’s 20 years of experience with First Insight’s 27 years as a leader in eye care software solutions, and you have a winning team that delivers positive results,” says Nitin Rai, President and CEO of First Insight Corporation.
4 Ways to Improve Patient Engagement and Office Efficiencies
1. Don’t limit your patients’ ability to schedule an appointment—prioritize convenience with real-time patient scheduling
Nearly 80% of patients select providers based on convenience factors alone. 4PatientCare’s Web Scheduler seamlessly integrates into the MaximEyes.com schedule module, empowering patients to conveniently book appointments 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from any device.
The platform also provides patients with digital fill-ahead registration forms to ensure your practice receives critical pre-appointment information, like insurance details and contact lens use, upfront.
Because 4PatientCare syncs with MaximEyes.com in near-real-time, double bookings are drastically reduced, minimizing administrative headaches and boosting patient satisfaction.
4PatientCare Web Scheduler (image provided by 4PatientCare)
2. Improve your operational efficiency with digital patient engagement tools
Office staff spends approximately one-third of their time on administrative tasks, including recalls, appointment reminders, and product pick-ups. Although time-consuming, these actions are vital—missed appointments cost the U.S. healthcare system $150 billion a year. For most healthcare providers, that’s an estimated $200 per unused exam slot.
The 4PatientCare Patient Engagement Platform leverages a practice’s data to send personalized, automated digital communications to patients via phone, text, email, and direct mail.
Digital communications can be broken down into:
- Recalls: Leverage 4PatientCare’s patented Intelligent Escalation System, which focuses on contacting patients over set time intervals, to notify your patients when they’re due for an appointment.
- Appointment Reminders: Send automated reminders to ensure your patients show up on time and are prepared for their appointment.
- No-Show Follow-Ups: On the rare occasion when a no-show does occur, 4PatientCare will automatically send a follow-up, prompting patients to rebook.
- Product Pick-Up Notifications: Use this feature to alert patients when their glasses or contact lenses are ready for pick up.
- E-Blasts: Keep your practice top of mind for your patients through newsletters and e-blasts that share important updates, birthday messages, and more.
- Two-Way Texting: Encourage your patients to text you when they arrive at your office, minimizing the time they spend in the waiting room. You can also use this feature to notify patients when sudden schedule changes occur.
3. Verify your outreach efforts with in-depth analytics
4PatientCare provides in-depth dashboards and reporting features to help you check the pulse of your practice’s operational effectiveness and outreach efforts.
The dashboards display no-show rates over time, scheduled appointments, the number of recalls booked, which patients have been contacted, if they confirmed or canceled their appointment, and more, helping ensure your practice is on the path to success.
4PatientCare Appointment Analytics Dashboard (Image provided by 4PatientCare)
4. Manage your online reputation with a robust review system
Approximately 75% of patients are influenced by online feedback, meaning eye care professionals must make a concerted effort to control the conversation about their practice.
4PatientCare’s Patient Engagement Platform automatically sends a post-appointment customer satisfaction survey to all patients, helping gather valuable data about your optometry business and measuring your customers’ loyalty. Those who report high satisfaction are prompted to leave a review on platforms like Yelp, Google™, and Facebook.
Boost Your Patient Relationship Management with an Intuitive Optometry Practice Management Software System
The best optometry patient relationship management system combined with robust optometry practice management and EHR software that focuses on usability, interoperability, accessibility, and cloud security will take your practice to the next level.
Request a personalized demo today to see how MaximEyes.com aligns with your long-term vision of building a sustainable eye care practice—ensuring a healthier, more profitable business.
NOTE: The 4PatientCare integration listed above is only for MaximEyes.com users.
Featured Image Photo Credit: istock.com/guvendemir