For nearly 24 years, our promise to customers is to always demonstrate a genuine concern for and interest in their optometry and ophthalmology business at every touch point—troubleshooting their problems and soliciting input for new solutions.
In 2017, we’ve had many successes and formed new partnerships—all because of the support from our customers, partners and our own teams. We’re guided by a history of listening, observing, testing, growing, and pushing ourselves to be better and do better. We’re always moving forward.
We’re excited to announce that we are developing and testing the next generation of MaximEyes. When it’s released, MaximEyes will integrate ALL EHR and practice management modules into ONE single platform with a powerful user-friendly interface, which incorporates analytical, financial and dashboard reporting. If you will be attending an optometry and ophthalmology tradeshow in 2018, stop by our booth for a short demo or click here for a sneak peek.
We’re proud of our 2017 successes
- MaximEyes EHR selected for rollout at over 600 locations in the U.S. After an in-depth two-year evaluation of various EHRs used by optometrists, MaximEyes was selected by one of the largest managed vision care organizations as its new EHR partner. More than 90 locations have already gone live with MaximEyes EHR in the cloud, 100 locations will be live by the end of December 2017, and another 500 locations will go live over the next few years. More news will be released in Q1 2018.
- MaximEyes EHR ranked among top 3 EHRs for ophthalmology in Black Book independent, unbiased study on 18 Key Performance Indicators. Email us to schedule a quick demo. Read more
- Built-in MIPS Tools simplifies incentive program compliance with MIPS calculators, measure indicators and automated reporting. Read more
- Cost-effective imaging solution integrates with any EHR. Spend less time searching for patient images and reports from imaging devices in one central repository with EyeClinic Imaging by First Insight. No VPNs, plugins or extra software needed. Read more
- Fast Pay Health expands medical billing services to offer end-to-end revenue cycle management services for any practice management software. Read more
- Excellent customer service ratings continue to set us apart with live technical support typically in less than 30 seconds and 98% customer satisfaction ratings since 2015. Read customer stats
- Online Bill Pay helps practices reduce past-due balances and increase revenue. We’ve made it easier for practices to get paid faster with our new advanced patient portal online bill pay module. Read more
- First Insight receives training award from Learning! 100 for achieving excellence in personalized customer training for the sixth year in a row. Read more
- MaximEyes Power Trainings were held to help customers get more out of MaximEyes in 10 cities throughout the U.S. in 2017, and we’re taking MaximEyes on the road again in 2018. Read more
On behalf of everyone at First Insight, happy holidays and best wishes for a new year filled with prosperity, happiness and many successes.
Learn more about MaximEyes
For more information about MaximEyes, EyeClinic Imaging or revenue cycle management services, email us to schedule a quick online demo. We’ll help you create a plan of action and determine your potential return on investment.